Emergency Service VENDORS
Please Join us
FDSOA Annual Apparatus Specifications
& Maintenance Symposium
January 21-22, 2019
Vendor Set up Sunday, January 20, 1pm – 5pm
Vendor Reception with attendees
Sunday 5-6:30 Light Apps, Beer and Wine
FDSOA’s Annual Apparatus Symposium is the only conference dedicated to providing a better understanding of fire apparatus and ambulances to the emergency services industry. Presentations from leading industry figures, as well as apparatus and equipment manufacturers, provide the attendee with a wide range of factual data. Breakout sessions and networking events provide a forum for sharing personal experiences with your peers. Last year’s event had 250+ attendees.
Vendor Tabletop Fee
Early Bird Pricing
Thru Oct 1st, 2018
Use Discount Code 50718278 at check out.
Vendor Tabletop Display includes:
- Symposium Registration (2 Reps)
- Vendor Reception Sunday night with attendees
- One Half of an 8-ft skirted table & two chairs. Table for literature only and shared with another vendor. Access to electricity is limited and not guaranteed. (see sponsorships for full table)
- Conference Monday and Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- List of attendees after conference
- Monday and Tuesday includes breakfast and lunch with participants.
- two representatives included
- Option to register for the Annual FDSOA Safety Forum on Wednesday and Thursday.
Please consider selecting one of these Sponsorship Opportunities!
You can select these options during on-line registration or by contacting the FDSOA office via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone 248-880-1864.
|Multiple slots available for each sponsorship|
|Sunday Evening Vendor Reception – $3995||Available|
|Breakfast – $2995||Available|
|Lunch – $4995||Available|
|Afternoon Break – $1495||Available|
|Morning General Session Speaker – $2495 (multiple available)
|Breakout Session – $2495||Available|
|General Support – $495||Available|
Benefits of Sponsorship
(Sponsorships are additional to the cost of registration)
- Formal recognition in meeting materials and from podium each day
- Signage appropriately displayed during the sponsored event
- Attendee list in advance of event
- Recognition in the official program appropriate for amount sponsored
- Recognition on the event web page and FDSOA home page
- $2495 or above includes free “What’s Hot” session – 5 to 10 minutes at Podium sharing new product details
- $1495 or above includes full 8 foot table instead of a half of a shared table
- All levels can include attendee gift: Unique giveaway item provided to all attendees (
lanyards(already provided) bags, etc)
Conference Location and Hotel Information
Wyndham Orlando Resort I-Drive
8001 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Guest Rooms starting at $153. Resort Fee has been waived as part of the FDSOA room block agreement.
A dedicated website is now available for attendees to book their hotel rooms online.
Phone: 407-351-2420 / 1-800-421-8001 – Be sure to say you are with the FDSOA Conference!
2020 Apparatus Specification and Maintenance Symposium
Planning ahead or working on your 2020 budget? 2020 Apparatus Specification and Maintenance Symposium will be held in Scottsdale, AZ.
Monday-Wednesday, January 13-15, 2020 .
(PreCons Sunday, January 12, 2020). Same hotel as 2018
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd., AZ 85253