Incident Safety Officer 2-Day Academy
Class is currently full
Please register for waitlist!
You will be notified shortly for status.
March 20-21, 2024
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Daily
Pro Board Certification Exam administered after day two.
Kalispell Fire Department
312 1st. Ave E. , Kalispell, Mt
$495.00 Per Person
Includes one year FDSOA membership ($99 value), and Pro Board Certification Exam ($95 value)!
Recommended Text Book
Fire Department Incident Safety Officer
Revised Third Edition by David W. Dodson ($99.50)
*Not included in the academy fee, but available HERE!*
Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Spring Hill Suites
GPIA ( Glacier Park International Airport)
Asst. Chief of Operations
Academy Features and Benefits
- Excellent opportunity to prepare for the Pro Board Incident Safety Officer Certification exam.
- Up-to-the-minute information on Incident Safety Officer challenges and trends
- Designed to addresses spirit and intent of NFPA 1521 (2015 ed.), Chapter 5, Incident Safety Officer
- Provides KSA’s for Reading Buildings, Reading Smoke, Risk Assessment, Hazardous Energy, and Firefighters
- Preventing firefighter injuries through proactive “Prehab” and “Rehab”
- Challenges of interacting with the IC on scene
- The ISO Action Model
- Video clip review from of actual incidents
- Group activities and scenario practice