Incident Safety Officer 2-Day Academy
January 6-7, 2021
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Daily
Pro Board Certification Exam administered after day two.
Harris County Fire Marshals Office
Humble, TX 77396
$495.00 Per Person
One year FDSOA membership included!
Recommended Text Book
Fire Department Incident Safety Officer
Revised Third Edition by David W. Dodson
*Not included in the academy fee, but available HERE!*
La Quinta Inn
6909 Atascocita Road, Humble, TX 77346
Academy Features and Benefits
- Excellent opportunity to prepare for the Pro Board Incident Safety Officer Certification exam.
- Up-to-the-minute information on Incident Safety Officer challenges and trends
- Designed to addresses spirit and intent of NFPA 1521 (2015 ed.), Chapter 5, Incident Safety Officer
- Provides KSA’s for Reading Buildings, Reading Smoke, Risk Assessment, Hazardous Energy, and Firefighters
- Preventing firefighter injuries through proactive “Prehab” and “Rehab”
- Challenges of interacting with the IC on scene
- The ISO Action Model
- Video clip review from of actual incidents
- Group activities and scenario practice