Emergency Service VENDORS – Please Join us
FDSOA’s Annual Health and Safety Forum
January 23-24, 2019
Vendor Set up Tuesday, January 22, 5-7pm or
Wednesday morning 7-8am
Vendor Tabletop Fee
Early Bird Pricing
Thru Oct 1st, 2018
Use Discount Code 09655525 at check out.
Vendor Tabletop Display Registration includes:
- Symposium Registration (2 Reps)
- One Half of an 8-ft skirted table & two chairs. Table for literature only and shared with another vendor. Access to electricity is limited and not guaranteed.
- Conference Wednesday and Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday and Thursday includes breakfast and lunch with participants.
- two representatives included
- List of attendees after event
Please consider selecting one of these Sponsorship Opportunities.
We can’t provide this intimate setting with our attendees without your continued support!
You can select these options during on-line registration or by contacting the FDSOA office via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone 248-880-1864.
|Multiple slots available for each Sponsorship
|Breakfast – $1495||Available|
|Lunch – $1495
|Afternoon Break – $995
|Morning General Session Speaker – $1495||Available|
|General Support – $495
Benefits of Sponsorship
(Sponsorships are additional to the cost of registration)
- Formal recognition in meeting materials and from podium each day
- Signage appropriately displayed during the sponsored event
- Attendee list prior to event
- Recognition in the official program appropriate for amount sponsored
- Recognition on the event web page and FDSOA home page
- $1495 or above includes free “What’s Hot” session – 5 to 10 minutes at Podium sharing new product details
- All levels can include attendee gift: Unique giveaway item provided to all attendees (lanyards, bags, etc)
Conference Location and Hotel Information
Wyndham Orlando Resort I-Drive
8001 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Guest Rooms starting at $153. Resort Fee has been waived as part of the FDSOA room block agreement.
A dedicated website is now available for attendees to book their hotel rooms online.
Phone: 407-351-2420 / 1-800-421-8001 – Be sure to say you are with the FDSOA Conference!
2020 Safety Forum
Planning ahead or working on your 2020 budget? 2020 Health and Safety Forum will be held in Scottsdale, AZ.
Wednesday and Thursday, January 15-16, 2020 .
(PreCons Monday and Tuesday, January 13-14, 2020). Same hotel as 2018
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd., AZ 85253