VENDORS – Please Join us
FDSOA’s Annual Safety Forum
January 17-18, 2018
Vendor Set up Tuesday, January 16, 5-7pm or
Wednesday morning 6:30-7:30am
Vendor Tabletop Fee
Vendor Tabletop Display Registration includes:
- Symposium Registration (2 Reps)
- One Half of an 8-ft skirted table & two chairs. Table for literature only and shared with another vendor. Access to electricity is limited and not guaranteed.
- Conference Wednesday and Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday and Thursday includes breakfast and lunch with participants.
- two representatives included
Please consider selecting one of these Sponsorship Opportunities.
We can’t provide this intimate setting with our attendees without your continued support!
You can select these options during on-line registration or by contacting the FDSOA office via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone 248-880-1864.
| Multiple slots available for each sponsorship
|Breakfast – $1495||Available|
|Lunch – $1495
|Afternoon Break – $995
|Morning General Session Speaker – $1495||Available|
|General Support – $495
Near Miss Program
Benefits of Sponsorship
(Sponsorships are additional to the cost of registration)
- Formal recognition in meeting materials and from podium each day
- Signage appropriately displayed during the sponsored event
- Recognition in the official program appropriate for amount sponsored
- Recognition on the event web page and FDSOA home page
- $1495 or above includes free “What’s Hot” session – 5 to 10 minutes at Podium sharing new product details
- All levels can include attendee gift: Unique giveaway item provided to all attendees (
lanyards(already provided), bags, etc)
Conference Location and Hotel Information
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd., AZ 85253
Guest rooms start at $179
Be sure to say you are with the FDSOA Conference!
Area Attraction Links:
Hall of Flame Fire Museum
Papago Park, 6101 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008
2019 Annual Apparatus Symposium
Planning ahead or working on your 2019 budget? 2019 Apparatus Symposium will be held in Orlando, Florida, January 13–15(half day), 2019.
(PreCons Sunday, January 12, 2019). Same hotel as 2017
Wyndham Orlando Resort I-Drive