Emergency Service VENDORS
Please Join us
FDSOA Annual Fire Apparatus, Safety and Maintenance Conference
In cooperation with
January 13-14, 2020
Vendor Set up Sunday, January 12, 1pm – 5pm
and Monday 7am – 8am
Vendor Reception with attendees
Sunday 5-6:30 Light Apps, Beer and Wine
FDSOA’s Annual Fire Apparatus, Safety and Maintenance Conference is the only conference dedicated to providing a better understanding of fire apparatus and ambulances to the emergency services industry. Presentations from leading industry figures, as well as apparatus and equipment manufacturers, provide the attendee with a wide range of factual data. Breakout sessions and networking events provide a forum for sharing personal experiences with your peers. Last year’s event had 250+ attendees.
Vendor Tabletop Fee
Vendor Tabletop Display includes:
- Conference Registration (2 Reps)
- Vendor Reception Sunday night with attendees
- One Half of an 8-ft skirted table & two chairs. Table for literature only and shared with another vendor. Access to electricity is limited and not guaranteed. (see sponsorships for full table)
- Conference Monday and Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- List of attendees before and after conference
- Monday and Tuesday includes breakfast and lunch with participants.
- two representatives included
- Option to register for the Annual FDSOA Safety Forum on Wednesday and Thursday.
Please consider selecting one of these Sponsorship Opportunities!
You can select these options during on-line registration or by contacting the FDSOA office via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or phone 248-880-1864.
|Multiple slots available for each sponsorship|
|Sunday Evening Vendor Reception – $3995||FAMA
|Breakfast – $2995||Available|
|Lunch – $4995||Available
|Afternoon Break – $1495
|Closing Keynote Morning General Session Speaker – $5000 (multiple available)
|Breakout Session – $2495||Available|
|Morning General Session – $2495||Safefleet
|General Support – $495||Available
Benefits of Sponsorship
(Sponsorships are additional to the cost of registration)
- Formal recognition in meeting materials and from podium each day
- Signage appropriately displayed during the sponsored event
- Attendee list in advance of event
- Recognition in the official program appropriate for amount sponsored
- Recognition on the event web page and FDSOA home page
- $2495 or above includes free “What’s Hot” session – 5 to 10 minutes at Podium sharing new product details
- $1495 or above includes full 8 foot table instead of a half of a shared table
- All levels can include attendee gift: Unique giveaway item provided to all attendees (lanyards, bags, etc)
We LOVE and APPRECIATE our SPONSORS
Conference Location and Hotel Information
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd., AZ 85253
This link is the direct for the group – anyone who follows it can book within the FDSOA Event group.
Anyone is also welcome to call if they’d like. The reservations number is 800-832-2025.
Guest rooms start at $179
Be sure to say you are with the FDSOA Conference!
The McCormick Scottsdale
7421 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Deadline to reserve a room there is Dec 20th.
Group Block available January 12-16, 2020
Area Attraction Links:
Hall of Flame Fire Museum
Papago Park, 6101 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008
2021 Fire Apparatus, Safety and Maintenance Conference
Planning ahead or working on your 2021 budget? 2021 Fire Apparatus, Safety and Maintenance Conference will be held at the
TradeWinds Island Grand
5500 Gulf Boulevard, St. Pete Beach, Florida 33706
January 18-19, 2021